Wednesday, April 7, 2010

lunch!

I'd like to start this off by thanking California for stayin beautiful. I just got back from my lunch break. My co-worker Randall and I decided to walk over to the 7-11 near our job. I've never gone to this 7-11 cause if I don't bring my lunch, I get it nearby. I wasn't as hungry and due to the weather, craved a slurpee. We walk over and holy crap! this 7-11 sells pizza, wings, potato wedges, quesadillas and other shit aside from the regular crunchy taquito things. My mind was blown. I tried one of the wings, wasn't bad. Wasn't great. But i mean, I was at 7-11. Not to mention, I have yet to find a wing joint as good as Wings Over Brookline (missin u,Boston).

Today's slurpee consisted of
Wild Orange, Blueberry, Cherry and a splash of Coke.
It tasted like an amazing sherbet.


This slurpee makes sitting in this cubicle a little less depressing. fuck a job, i just wanna party.
GLENOAKS AND OSBOURNE, PACOIMA CA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers